Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I am not so sure this is the best week to do this but then again it probably is because I have a lot going on and the stress is beyond my head. Doing the loving kindness is hard for me because I hold a lot a hatred in my life and I have not learned to let go of it. I never forget and I do not forgive. To wish everyone happiness and wholeness is very hard for me. Many have done me wrong and I usually wish nothing but bad for them. I know I know its not the right thing to do. They say forgiveness is everything and I would feel much better. For the assessment I need to work on my psychospiritual, biological and interpersonal. I am usually in survival mode in life and I need to work on being more spiritual. I need to believe and trust. My biological well lets just say I need to learn to eat more than once a day and stick to me exercise. My interpersonal I need to work on myself and how i see myself along with my family. My family is not close at all but they are all I have in life. To get to the point that I will be happy with who I am, I will need to take time out of the day for myself, start to pray and learn to forgive people. We all make mistakes, just hope everyone learns from them. Take one day at time, one step at a time. Nothing happens over night, just over time.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! I have struggled with forgiveness in the past. Especially with my ex-husband who cheated on me several times. Thank God that when all this was happening that I had a close relationship with God or I would have beat the crap out of some people. I didn't want to forgive them for what they did to me nor did I think they deserved it. I finally realized that they were going on with their lives and I was pissed off and miserable. I had to laugh and say to myself that the best revenge would be to actually LIVE my life and not let them matter anymore. Doesn't mean all was restored, I still think that man is an idiot but he doesn't matter to me. Hang in there! In your own time and in your own way you will release all that anger and hatred and live again.
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete