Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hello Everyone,

What a busy past weekend and week. We had an adult weekend camping and tubing with friends now moving, which is a pain and had for us to find a place and finally did.

I will differently will be needing to do some relaxation exercises. Many times they do not work for me, but I have not giving up yet. I like the visualization one the best. Most of the time when I meditate I fall asleep.  Anything that lets me clear my mind and relax is great. I will keep trying on the loving kindness one and other types to see if anything works better for me. I will always keeping walking and letting go of everything in my mind when I walk. I will also keep going to my massage person to have reiki and craniosacral done. They are my favorite. My son and I will also keep trying new things as we both need to relax and calm our minds more. I can never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment