Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hi
 I do not have much to say about this mental fitness other than it was great. This Subtle practice was so much easier for me and I liked it much more. My son started to do it with me but he left to go take care of Sha so I could finish. What I experienced was a blank mind. I had no thoughts or images in my mind. For me this is very relaxing and reminds of me when I see my massage therapist. I couldn't have asked for a better relaxation at the end of my night.

To find spiritual wellness you have found the key to your wholeness. We all need to find our spiritual wellness and once that is found the mental and physical will fall into place. We can be physical fit all we want but if the mental and spiritual isn't there whats the point? The sooner we can teach this to our children the happier they will be and maybe will make for a better world with less crime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment