Hello,
What a nice weekend. We watched some fireworks are Friday and just relaxed the rest of the weekend. For our post this week I would put my physical wellbeing at a 7 because I am active but not active enough, I don't eat enough; my spiritual wellbeing at a 5 because I am not connected with myself and my psychological wellbeing at a 3 because I am always messed up in the head with stress and depression. I have been fighting depression for the last 10 years. A goal for my physical wellbeing is to eat 3 times a day. I usually only it once or twice; goal for my spiritual wellbeing is to find myself and connect with myself, need to become one with myself and a goal for my psychological wellbeing is to find someone I can open up to and help me find the root to my issues in life. I plan on walking to help with the physical and that shouldn't be hard since we have a new puppy, who will need walking; I will try some meditation to find myself in the spiritual world and find some stress reliefs like deep breathing to clear my mind from things that are bothering and learning to let go. I found that the Crime of the Century was awesome. I got so relaxed that I actually started to doze off. Every time that we get to listen to relaxation talking it works on me. I become so relaxed and my mind clears for the next few hours. It is so nice. I need to listen to them more often. I hope everyone found it as awesome as I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment