Hello,
Can't believe this is the end, time goes to fast.
As far as the scoring goes from unit three til now I would say that it has gone up a point. I have lots to work on and until I make it through the first hurdle I can't not say that I have improved. My biggest start was admitting I have issues and I need to work on them for myself and my family. It is time to follow my own advise. I have started working on my goal slowly. I have been moving the last month and that has put a lot of extra stress on my and my family. We all are on edge with each other and everything around us. Each day I try to take time to relax and do some deep breathing and refocus myself. I have my gym all set up now so time to start exercising. No excuses any more. This class has been a great experience from me. It has showed me to look deep inside myself and it has let me see how much I need help and how unhealthy I really am. I am taking one step at a time to get healthy mentally and spiritually. Moving has finally starting to settle down it is time for me to get my lunch program ready for the school. The school I start at starts next Tuesday. If I am happy and healthy from the inside out then I can help others become healthy also. If I have been through all the things that my clients are looking for then I will be ale to help them more since I also have been there. I will be able to understand everything that they are feeling and going threw. One of the best things that has came from all of this is the fact that I am a lot more calmer at home with my family. We talk a lot more and yell a lot less and I feel happier. I wish everyone the best in their future dreams and goals. Always let the light of God be with you. I have found that it always helps.
It's great that you have learned so much about yourself in the course. I did too. Starting slow is a great idea too. You have more success when you start slow anyways. Gradual changes are much easier to stick with that drastic ones. You are on the right track to success. I am glad to hear that your house has more peace in it. That's a bonus for everyone. Now it's time to focus on you! Good Luck! God Bless!
ReplyDeleteI understand the obstacles that you've had to deal with; I also have moved and have been the care giver to a termainally ill family member. It takes a lot of self reflection to be able to identify the areas that you need to improve on. Once you are able to do that and set some realistic goals its easier to work on achieving them. Slow and steady wins the race, just keep working on your goals. Good luck in everything you do.
ReplyDelete