Monday, September 6, 2010
The weekend was not a good weekend. Spent the whole weekend by myself, so I was bored. Today was a great day! I started my day off with seeing Shannon, then my son and I went out to lunch at TGIF in Madison, after lunch we went to the movies. On the way home got a call from Shannon's sister and she was going to be getting Shannon's daughter so we met them at the park for a few hours. Now home and just chilling for the night. Waiting for WWE Raw to come on. One of Colton's favorite shows. I will never understand that show, it's so fake but they have more fans then any other sport. Hope this week is a good week for Colton in school. So far the first three days were good and he likes his teacher this year. :) Have a good week everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment